ACCOUNTING / TAX PROFESSIONAL
Located in Westborough MA, Rosen & Associates, LLP, is nationally known as one of the leading CPA firms serving the dental industry.
Due to our consistent continued growth, we are looking for a full-time accountant with excellent communication and organizational skills. 2-3+ years experience in public accounting and previous tax experience required.
- Working as a team with the client partner and bookkeeper to service our dental practice clients and their families
- Preparation of corporate and individual tax returns
- Bank and credit card reconciliations, adjusting entries, and maintenance of client books in QuickBooks
- Preparation of supporting workpapers
- Income tax basis no-disclosure compiled financial statements
A Bachelor’s degree is required. CPA is not required.
This is a full-time opportunity offering great benefits including medical, short and long-term disability and a 401(k) with company match. Travel is not required. We have a casual dress office setting in a new office with an onsite gym and café. The firm also offers tremendous flexibility for remote work.
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to grow at a leading CPA firm, please apply.
No phone calls from candidates or third party recruiters will be accepted.